The programme for the MoBioC 2022 seminar series is out!
5 November 2021
In parallel to the launch of our Centre for Molecular Biochemical Engineering, we are launching the MoBioC seminar series for 2022. We have a fantastic line up of speakers. Join us!
MoBioC 2022 Seminar Series
- 19th January - Prof. Cameron Alexander (University of Nottingham)
- 16th February - Dr Andela Saric (University College London)
- 2nd March - Prof. Thomas Hermans (Universite de Strasbourg)
- 6th April - Prof. Steve Armes (University of Sheffield)
- 13th April - Prof. Carsten Werner (Leibniz Institute for Polymer Research)
- 4th May - Prof. Lynne Regan (University of Edinburgh)
Details will follow shortly.
Updated by: Julien Gautrot